Wednesday 26 January 2011

In clinical medicine, morphine is regarded as the gold standard, or benchmark, of analgesics used to relieve severe or agonizing pain and suffering. Morphine has a high potential for addiction; tolerance and psychological dependence develop rapidly.

From terrible pain to euphoria. These few days will always be with me from now on, not just in my memory but also on my skin, scars from tens of needles. But let's get over it. Time for things to get back to normal. I can't wait to go cinema or grab some delicious food after school. I think I need to stop taking things for granted.

 Several days ago I finally got my Diana films from summer developed. Here is just few frames.










I don't know how can I thank you.
This love is like morphine.


2 comments:

  1. ach..niby "zwykły" plastik, a jaki klimat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja chciałam zapytać, jaka jest róznica między Dianą F a Dianą mini ? Jaki stosujemy do nich film ?

    ReplyDelete